NJ Technologies realises the importance of corporate governance and seeks to implement the best practices for the same. We strongly believe that we have an obligation or duty as corporate entities to all our stakeholders; beginning from clients, to employees, vendors, business partners, authorities and society at large. In all our initiatives and operations, we aim to strike the right balance between upholding interests of the multiple stakeholders, especially our clients.
- Corporate governance at NJ Technologies is based on the following main principles:
- Building sound system of risk management and internal control
- Focus on process driven, unbiased decisions in client's interests
- Strong internal audit for all practices to ensure continued improvements and effective implementation
- Timely and strict compliance to all established rules, regulations and guidelines
- Transparency and accountability in all practices
- Fair and equitable treatment of all its stakeholders including employees, associates, customers & community